- Sundays, 10:45 am in the Warehouse
- Students come to be challenged in their walk with Christ through music, videos, skits, and Biblical teaching.
- Wednesdays, 4:00-6:30 pm during the school year
- Crockett Connection creates an open door for the students of Crockett Middle School to come to PPBC after school for fun and fellowship. The afternoon concludes with a short Bible study and a free meal with the church family.
- Crockett Connection begins on August 23 and forms are required of every participant (available soon).
- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Warehouse
- At Refuge, students will study the Bible and church history in an in-depth way. They learn how to take the doctrines of the Bible and apply them to their life.
Click below for 2017-18 Medical Release Form:
Click here for this week’s youth newsletter: Youth News 7.23.17
One week each summer, our students have the chance to get away from the distractions of their daily life. Camp allows students to connect to Christ in a way they never thought possible. Every year students leave camp changed and ready to live their life for Christ. Irving Youth Camp was June 26-30, 2017. For more information, go to irvingyouthcamp.com for details and forms.
A retreat that helps students gain a better understanding of purity in their relationship to God and others. Gurly/Burly is held in July each year at Capernaum in Weatherford
Disciple Now Weekend
Spend a weekend with other students in a host family’s home with a guest leader guiding students through Bible study and activities geared to grow their faith. There is also exciting worship, large group time, and a special event on Saturday. DNOW 2017 was February 17-19.
Each year our students connect to the world by participating in a mission trip. On these mission trips, our students are taught how to share the Gospel with others as well as serve the less fortunate. In 2017, our group went to San Antonio to serve during Spring Break, March 12-18.