- Sundays, 10:45 am in the Warehouse
- Students come to be challenged in their walk with Christ through music, videos, skits, and Biblical teaching.
- Wednesdays, 4:00-6:30 pm during the school year
- Crockett Connection creates an open door for the students of Crockett Middle School to come to PPBC after school for fun and fellowship. The afternoon concludes with a short Bible study and a free meal with the church family.
- Crockett Connection forms are required of every participant, and will be available soon.
- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Warehouse
- At Refuge, students will study the Bible and church history in an in-depth way. They learn how to take the doctrines of the Bible and apply them to their life.
Click below for 2016-17 Medical Release Form:
Click here for this week’s youth newsletter: Youth News 6.11.17
One week each summer, our students have the chance to get away from the distractions of their daily life. Camp allows students to connect to Christ in a way they never thought possible. Every year students leave camp changed and ready to live their life for Christ. Irving Youth Camp is June 26-30, 2017. The cost is $195 and the deadline to register and pay is June 11. For more information, contact the church office or go to irvingyouthcamp.com for details and forms.
A retreat that helps students gain a better understanding of purity in their relationship to God and others. Gurly/Burly is July 10-12, 2017. 2017 Gurly Burly Flyer
Disciple Now Weekend
Spend a weekend with other students in a host family’s home with a guest leader guiding students through Bible study and activities geared to grow their faith. There is also exciting worship, large group time, and a special event on Saturday. DNOW 2017 was February 17-19.
Each year our students connect to the world by participating in a mission trip. On these mission trips, our students are taught how to share the Gospel with others as well as serve the less fortunate. In 2017, our group went to San Antonio to serve during Spring Break, March 12-18.